The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Stickers

We would sell sets for $45.00 delivered in the lower 48. Pairs of left  and
right "Silver Streak" in red vinyl and large trunk "SS". extra set  of "SS" for
front windshield cover would be $12.00. if purchased at the  same time. Or if
you Need Brushed Gold "Continental" or "Continental  Supreme" instead of the
red "Silver Streak" for the sides, add $10.00. These  would be in the best
grade of Avery high performance Cardinal Red vinyl, ready  to apply in one piece
with instructions.

We can also CNC router cut the 3/16" x 2-7/8" Red Acrylic letters for the
front and back upper window areas.  They would be ready to apply with 3M  VHB
tape backers and would have eased edges too.  Priced at $210.00 per  pair. 24
characters total.

Les  Lewis
Crossroads Sign & Graphic
22833 Bothell-Everett Hwy  #111
Bothell, WA 98021
15217 Smokey Point Blvd
Marysville, WA  98271
ph 888.481.9411  cell 425.343.4342
Members ISA  & NW Regional Chair, SignBiz Network