The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Stickers

We already have tracings from our '74 SS Continental Supreme.  Our
plastic lettering on the front and back is block letters, and
"Continental Supreme" on the sides under the windows is script.  We also
traced our "SS" on the back trunk for reproduction.  We had found a high
quality trailer and truck graphics company in Mesa to do this, but they
want about $40.00 ea. for the small "continental supreme".  Can someone
provide a better price for the same quality?  We would be happy to share
our tracings with those with the same needs if they would like.  The
cost of copying would be negligible ($1.00 per set) for all but the
large "SS" on the trunk.

Bryan and Tamela