The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Streamline or SilverStreak

Mary,
I might as well chime in here. We have a 19 foot Sabre and it is great,
but there is only my wife and I. If our kids were still at home it would
be a little small. Really, a 22 foot would have very little difference in
pulling or parking. I would go look at it, if nothing else you will learn
more about Silver Streaks and trailers in general.
  Joe in Wyoming. (it got up to 52 yesterday, boy it is sure hard to not
rush out there and flush the water system and go camping)