The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] State Parkq

When I was searching for a place this past spring to put my trailer (1983 SS3411)
I ran into the same problems that everyone is describing. However, I found a way
to beat the issue.

  I took digital photo's of my trailer (inside and out) and would call the RV Park
or Campground get an email address (if one wasn't provided on the web) and send
them the photo's attention to "Sales & Reservation Manager" and follow up with a
call.

  After do this I found that every single place was willing to take me and my
beautiful SS without question. In fact, the park I selected like my trailer so much
that they assigned me to a very nice site / lot for High Visibility.

  So take time and prepare.. and I think youwill find they will work with you.
Otherwise, there are always Wayside Rest Stops to consider... (Grin)