The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] RV Parks

Ok I found a couple for your information.

Bayou Campground in Dickinson 281 534 6119.  She said as long as they are in
decent condition will take older than 10 years.  $275 a month for 30 amp,
monthly rate is $275 for water sewer and electric

Crystal Canal RV Park Crystal Beach NO

Bayside RV Park Bacliff 281-339-2131 yes his is $315 off the water and $375 on
the water for 2 people- 5619 W Bayshore

Galveston Island Resort & Marina on individual basis if older than 10 years.
35 ft only before summer- no 50 amp

Dellanera RV Park they are the ones wanting certified electrical and gas.

Anyway sounds like you need to call ahead when going somewhere and make sure.

I was starting to get aggravated but they are out there you just have to look
and keep your Silver in tip top shape.

The electrical and gas should be in good and certifiable condition anyway for
our own safety.