The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] RE: Silver Streak Digest V1 #199

Hi,
We just got a 65 Silver Streak and I need the cabinet door that goes
over the stove (there are two). They swing up.  The previous owner
removed the door and built in a micro way.  I live in Orange County.
Mike Hampton 714 743 6911  Anyone have a lead on someone that will
remake the Silver Streak script logo on front and rear/  I have both,
mostly intact, that can be used as a pattern if needed.