The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] french windows for 54 model

Hi.

By way of introduction, I've got a restored 54 Clipper, the 25' model.

I just met someone over the weekend who is starting to gut and restore
a 23' model. He's off the grid, not far from LA, but doesn't have
email.

Any ideas where he might find or have fabricated a set of frames and
hardware for the front opening "french windows"?

Also, it looks as if he'll be willing to part with the original
interior countertops (yellow linoleum), bathroom sink, kitchen sink and
some cabinet doors. Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass
along the information.

Cheers,

David Page