The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] ALL THE PICS ARE UP! 1977 SS SUPREME LUXURY LINER

Hi Fellow Streakers!

Hubby finally got all the photos up, both interior and exterior. And I mean
ALL..there are 72 pictures posted. If you ever wanted to see every nook and
cranny of a silver streak, here is your opportunity!

You will see that this unit is in extraordinary condition with so many
upgrades and items without losing the unique charm that  the Silver Streaks
are known for.

Even if you are not in the market, please take a peek and maybe you will wind
up recommending this wonderful gal to a friend who has admired yours.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.

Harriet