The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 1977 silver streak for sale

Hi, Harriet,
    I don't know if you remember but I mention a long long time ago that my
vacuum cleaner works great in my 1972 Deluxe Continental Rocket but of course
...no bags. You mentioned that you thought you might still have some lying
around and I wondered if that's true. It's an O'Keefe & Merritt vacuum and the
holes in the bag are in the top corner of the bag.  Good luck on selling your
trailer.
Chris B