The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Automatic Battery Charger

Hi Joe, i'm at a cross-roads myself with my 12 volt system:  to use a
converter or a battery charger??  i'm having to totally rewire my 12 v  system and
am getting advise regarding the pos/neg of each system (for battery,  water
pump, new three-way refrigerator & aux. lights) and am interested in  all
comments before i make my final decision. any comments are  appreciated.  jim -)