The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Three water valves?

Bryan,

Interesting.  I've been on the list for a year now.  Not participating much,
but am learning a lot as I go.  My wife and I bought a '72 SS Continental Deluxe.
It has been parked for a year now as I work on a water leak, am working on the
floor, plus other minor issues.  I've enjoyed reading your explanation of the
plumbing.  Maybe the hose and clamp configuration is not a patch job, but factory
work.  My trailer's plumbing is exactly as you have described yours.  Or maybe that
is just how everyone patches plumbing.  I don't know.  I will be interested in
seeing responses.

Michael Young
'72 Continental Deluxe