The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Items

Carolyn,

Thanks for your responses, they are greatly appreciated. I know exactly what your
husband is faced with. I have seen the market rise and fall many times in the last
5 plus years. There isn't any employee loyalty left in the large companies, they are
all about profit and minimization during slow times.

My company is a high-end Management / Operations / Technology consulting firm
specifically focused on large initiative and operations management. We generally work
with companies that have critical projects and timelines with budgets in the Millions /
Billions of dollars. I have 300 employees and have never laid off any despite the
market. I have a very simple approach to business and I am not greedy. I make sure that
I take very good care of the people who work "with" me and they are well compensated.

I hope that your husband finds something soon. I can only imagine that your "Honey Do"
list and that he is now a captive worker. Just joking.  If he wnats any recommendations
on good companies looking for good project type people let me know. I have a ton of
contacts and resources I would be more than happy to put to work on the topic.

I hope that we will keep up the contact, I really do enjoy it.

Shawn