The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Items

No problem. He will be home awhile we think.  He finished a project and
isn't working right now, well except on our house. We are adding a garage
and 2 bathrooms.

Tom, has work to do on ours yet and don't know when we will get it done.
There is a soft spot by the commode so we have to fix the floor there.  He
took the jacks off ours and fixed them and we ordered new inside lights and
put them up.  He put the new axles on, brakes and all.  A new piece of
paneling needs to go in the kitchen and a new countertop. This one doesn't
leak or anything we can see, I think the paneling got ruined from the window
having condensation on it through the years, but he hasn't had time to
finish it and don't know when he will. I am more charmed with this old
trailer than he is I think.But he likes working on things so we will get it
finished.

Call anytime between 6AM and 7PM.  Our number is 281-363-3318.  If he
doesn't have specific information he may have general.  I sent copies of our
manuals to Tom Patterson and he put them online if that helps any.

Carolyn Frederick