The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] inquiry

I can't recall if I sent this to the VAL list, AS list, or SS list, so
I'll ask again.  Also, if anyone replied and I missed it, I'm sorry.  i
accidentally deleted a few days' worth of e-mail off my server.

I sent an inquiry about how/where to fix a hole we punched in our SS and
several people recommended an aircraft repair shop in Sac. CA.  I will
try it, but what I want to know is if the kind of alum. or rather the
finish that is on a SS is possible to obtain?

JF