The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Perspiration

There are small drains on my 77 windows as well so this will allow the
condensation to drip
out, especially when the sun hits the glass in the daytime.  I always  crack
several windows slightly to help control interior moisture.  I keep  old
towels handy to wipe the windows on the inside when they  become coated with
moisture.  This typically only happens in very cold  climates when the temperature
outside is drastically lower than the  interior.  My storm windows help
considerably with this however  for early spring or late fall camping.