The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Replacement Decals for vintage SS

SS owners.
 I had to replace the lettering on my 1977 Silver Streak and found a  source
for this who will create a decal and ship them to you.  The decal  works much
better because it lays flat on the metal and is a replica of the  original
logo.  This company has also created a template and has it on file  for others
who may need their lettering replaced. I would highly recommend  this company as
I was 100% satisfied!  I opted for the Script letters used  on the 1978 model
and later.
They can create the standard original  block letters by your sending  them a
photo and giving them the dimensions.
There are also some good examples in the Tom Patterson website that  can be
referenced as an example!
Steve Zacher
RV Stripes & Graphics
480 984  7939