The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Silver Streaks, of course!

Greetings to Tom and all of you:

We are new to the discussion group and the PROUD owners of a 1964 17' Silver
Streak Sabre.

Our names are Mel & Karen Johnson and we live in Lewiston, Idaho.

Our winter project is to get the SIlver Streak road ready for a trip to our
mountain property in the spring.  It is in GREAT shape already.  So far, we
had the propane system safety checked and cleaned.

Future projects will include some minor floor repairs under the kitchen sink,
new tires and checking out the plumbing and the electric system.

Would appreciate any tips on the water tank or floor repairs.  There seems to
be some rust in the water holding tank.

Attaching a picture or two of our Silver Streak.

Mel & Karen Johnson

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Silverstreak2.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Silverstreak1.jpg]