The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #106

Jim (and all), I've been very inactive lately due to massive crazyness in
my life, but I have a '58 as well - a '58 Jet in this case. I have a
website that chronicles the work I've done thus far:
http://www.thesl8s.com/silverstreak that you are welcome to look at. I'd
personally love to see pictures, etc. and would be willing to post them
(if/when I get the chance!) on that site for you. You can email me
directly via: steve@thesl8s.com if you'd like. I haven't had the chance
to touch mine for over a month (probably longer) and it's driving me
crazy! I can't wait to get back at it!!! On a different note, some time
ago I had mentioned a '64 SS for sale in CA. We basically ran out of time
and had to leave w/out asking all the questions I planned to ask. I
apologize to those of you who were interested that I have not gotten back
with you. If any of you are still interested, I can try contacting family
members who live in the area - but they don't always get back to me...
but I can try! Thanks, everyone! Steve