The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #104

Tom's note on attachments says it all! Not to worry, I've been building a list of
"subscribers" so, I've got a decent distribution lined up, and perhaps, if you
like the first issue, I'll be able to grow the list some.

By the way, the Spartanette story is exactly the type of item that would be great
for the newsletter -- which, by the way, I've decided to call "The Silver Streaker."
-- just sounded cooler than Silver Streak Star :-) . While you're out on your adventures,
if you think of it in the heat of whatever frustrating issue you might be encountering,
snap a few shots. It's amazing how much pictures ad to the "Road Warrior" stories I'm
sure many of you have to share.

If you have a story you'd like to tell, contact me at kugger@optonline.net. Put "Story
Idea" in the subject line, and we can work together to put something together.