The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] hello

Hello,
My husband, "Boogie" and I own a 1977 Continental SilverStreak.  We are interested
in becoming active on your list.  We have only had our Streak for about 3 years.
It was previously owned by one family so we are the second owners.  It is in great
shape for an old girl.  We have enjoyed pulling it to various parks and getting the
reaction that it does.
Some people really admire and others look down their noses at it.  We really enjoy
the room that it has.
We would love to get together with other owners.  If there is a meet going on we
would like to be involved.  We live in East Texas, close to Tyler.
Barbara and Boogie Feagin