The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Overhead microwve

I am new to the list and my referance is a 1983 3411 Supreme (35'):

A couple of winters ago I removed the Sharp microwave that was original
equipment installed in the cabinet over the stove top and oven.  The old Sharp was
tall and square compared to the new ones available now.  I purchased a
comercial Emerson from Target.  The new unit, being shorter and deeper when it was
seated, barely fit.  I did have to move the 110 volt duplex toward the rear of
the trailer and down.  Otherwise, the connection  would have interfered with
the top rear corner of the microwave.  I recommend building a cleat to hold the
unit down on top as it seems to me the mounting screws from the bottom up are
not enough to keep it in the cabinet on rough interstates.

I need a reliable source for plain and creased sheet anodized aluminum.  Are
there any parts available out there?  My dealer friend has a number of plug
door hinges.  No main door hinges.

Gus Gustafson