The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak parts

Hi Tom,

I just received the message about the parts from the '72 Silver Streak and have
been meaning to contact you. I just purchased a '58 Silver Streak from Wally
(Can't remember his last name...) from Ogden, Utah a few weeks ago. I've got
pictures on my site at: http://www.thesl8s.com/silverstreak. I found in on
non-other than TomPatterson.com. Thanks a bunch for the service you provide!
I've enjoyed perusing your site!

Hey, if you happen to know anybody with older SS parts, I'd love to hear about
it. I've checked out a bunch of sites and so far, no go, but I'm still looking!
The '58 is in great shape for the age, and I've been having fun working on it.
However, I've a lot of work to go!

Again - thanks for everything!

Steve Slaight
Colorado Springs, CO