The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Trailer Pictures

Wow!  Nice SS!  What year is it and what size?  I'm curious because I
just purchased one that is almost identical -
sink/toilet/sofa/chairs/headboard colors all the same.  It is nearly as
clean too, in the shape I got it.  I picked it up for $5200 and was
wondering if that was OK.  It just needs to be washed thoroughly and
dusted inside.

I'll attach a photo.  Hope it makes it to you.

Jeff Fryckman

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type multipart/appledouble]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type multipart/appledouble]