The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] RE: Silver Streak Digest V1 #33

I have had the same problem in my '83, and pretty much the exact same
outlets.
Had more than one electrician working on it, then finally a guy with good
common sense fixed it for me---he thought it was likely a convertor problem,
so I have been watching it.  He didn't speak much english, so I'm not sure
we communicated accurately, but I believe he was somewhat stumped.
He did fix it though!  Good luck to you!