The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Electricity problem

Hi Celina,

I was wondering what happened.  Sorry to hear about your emergency and hope
all is well.

I can try to help by email but it is cumbersome and tedious.  Do you have a
voltmeter and know how to use it?

Does this model have a breaker box for the a.c.?  It could be that a
breaker is not seated properly or the breaker is defective or the wire to
the breaker is not tight under the screw of the breaker.

I would also look that the associated white/ground/return wire is firmly
connected within the breaker box.  Look for any wire nuts that have come
loose or vibrated and the wire broke.

Ros