The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #22

Hello Dave,

I'm the new owner of a '67 Silver Streak Safari 20 ft.   It's in great shape
and is very clean and well kept.  You're right, they're very well made.
Mine has the skin all around and under it.   My friend tells me that it
would float!   Almost anyway.  :o)   I don't know much about them, and
couldn't really find much either.   Funny, I came to Oregon from So. Calif.
and had family in El Monte where Silver Streaks were made.   Apparently they
are no longer in business, but really I don't know much about them.   If you
have info., I'd appreciate knowing more about them.   I have the info re:
who owned mine, etc., but nothing really about the Brand.

Hope to learn more about my S. Streak before too much more time passes.
marian