The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] New Member

  Hi Ros,

   I am not sure of the model, how can I find that info?

   We are uncertain what all we will need, we have had the trailer for 1 week
and not had a chance to check everything to see if it works. We are truck
drivers and are going home now for 3 days. I will start checking things over.
There are 2 things I can think of now, they are the level on the tongue and
the letters on the front of the trailer (2 are broken).

   I agree, a way to post pictures would be nice.

   Bill Schmid (5150)