[A/S] motor homes in the club

I don't think those new 40 foot bus things should be allowed in the
Airstream club.
The only motorized homes allowed should be the aluminum, rounded side
models built on a truck chassis.
Probably only the Isuzu diesel models. (grin)

And weren't there fiberglass things on some truck chassis? Pretending to
be an Airstream?
A squarestream is a lot more of an airstream than that.

While we are at it, didn't a Suburban used to be required to be in the club?
All these new 4 door pickup trucks, sheesh. Might as well fill them up
with pit bulls and motorcycles.