[A/S] Rack for Vespa scooter

Your vehicle dealer or an RV dealer can order and install a front
receiver hitch. I also had the vehicle dealer order a bike rack to fit
into the receiver hitch. The bikes rode a little high and partially
obstructed my view. There is a work around for the vision problem.
Simply drill two new holes and mount the rack in a lower position. The
handlebars still are partially in the line of vision but not
objectionable to the point of needing to loosen and rotate them down.
Picture at;
http://www.airstreamforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21265&d=1147445853

Of course for your Vespa, you will need to find or fabricate a
stronger rack to fit the receiver hitch.